A. Discover Egypt Tours Liability
1. Any failure of payment from the customer give DISCOVER EGYPT Tours the right to cancel the tour with out refereed to the customer.
2. DISCOVER EGYPT Tours Shall not cancel their published tour unless any supplier have a failure (Hotels, Cruise Ship, Tour Guide, Transportation Country or any other force majeure) supply your requested tour and on this case "DISCOVER EGYPT Tours" will give the client an alternative tour in same category (Day Tour, Tour Packages and Nile Cruise) from his choice with a discount of 10% or change date with a discount of 5 %.
3. DISCOVER EGYPT Tours will refund the full amount within 21 Working Days on the customer choice bank account if he didn't accept one of the mentioned solution on paragraph no.02
4. Any Failure caused by any of our suppliers, DISCOVER EGYPT Tours shouldn't pay any extra fee as an apologize to their customer.
5. DISCOVER EGYPT Tours should send an e-mail from any of their accounts (example@DiscoverEgypttours.com) to inform the customer that his tour was cancelled due to one of the above mentioned reasons.
6. The person whose fill the booking form of the requested tour as known is mentioned here with "Customer"
B. Customer Liability
1. The Person who filled the booking form for any of our published tours mentioned on this agreement as "Customer" and the booking form obligate him/her with this agreement.
2. Cancellation of bookings must be notified to us by letter or email by as soon as possible. Your notice of cancellation will only be effective when it is received on e-mail by us. the following cancellation charges will be payable.
30 Days Before requested Date we will charge you 25 % from Tour Price
21 Days Before requested Date we will charge you 30 % from tour Price
15 Days Before requested Date we will charge you 50 % from Tour Price
07 Days Before Requested Date we will charge you 100 % from Tour Price
unless on Day Tour Category, the customer have the right to cancel the tour within 24 Hours from the requested date and the no-show will charge him 100% from the tour amount
3. In Case of refund, the customer must send an e-mail with his bank account details within 05 days from cancellation date and DISCOVER EGYPT Tours will be obligated to refund the agreed account on his bank account within 21 Working Days from the date which the e-mail sent on.
4. The Customer didn't have the right to request any extra payment from DISCOVER EGYPT Tours because of any cancellation caused by the customer himself unless the mentioned above on paragraph No.02.
5. The Bank transaction fee will be shared between the customer and DISCOVER EGYPT Tours.
6. The "Force majeure" mentioned on this agreement, means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include, whether actual or threatened, war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, significant risks to human health such as the outbreak of serious disease at the travel destination, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control. Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our contract with you is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage, loss or expense of any nature as a result of "force majeure".
7. This conditions will be obligated fro both parties from the booking form filled by the customer and received by DISCOVER EGYPT Tours.
8. This Conditioned were published on www.DiscoverEgypttours.com web site on the footer area and it will be obligate for the customer if he didn't read it.